Sunday, April 20, 2008

I met a new friend.

I met a new friend last night. I am so happy to have met her as we hit it off right away.
It is nice to have someone to do things with as most of my friends are married. It is nice to get out once in a while as well. My mother has Alzheimer's and it is tough to deal with every day. To get out gives me some sanity in my life of tension and stress.
I have a new job and I love it so much. It is with TVC Pro-Driver. I sell memberships to CDL drivers to protect their licenses from points so they can keep working. It is a good company with a great success rate for the drivers. I have the service as well and I am happy as I get discounts on a lot of great stuff, including legal services.
It is a beautiful day here today and I think spring may have finally arrived. The Jonquils are blooming and the trees are budding. After a long hard Midwestern winter it is nice to go out in shirt sleeves for a change! I am looking forward to summer and the pool opening so I can bake in the sunshine!
Well, I guess that is all for now. Have a great spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home