Saturday, July 01, 2006

Time to move on.

My time at United Neighbors as an Americorps member is done. I have some hours to tie things up, but then it will be over.
I am thinking it is time to move on. I am thinking it is time to either go bigger or smaller. I am not sure if I will head to Des Moines or just some little town in between. I am not really ready to leave completely, but I think some sort of a move will be necessary for my sanity. I need some space between the stuff that keeps making me more sick each day and the things that I do to attempt to make things better.
It has bee a great run.
Thanks for the memories.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to see you go, Lisa. You have done so much incredible work for your community and your friends. I know you have made a couple mistakes, but the good you have done far outweighs that.
I will miss your participation in everything. You have been more help then anyone I know and ther will be a void.
Tke care of your self and I hope you find lots and lots of happiness.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Lisa. People who know you know what a stellar person you are and that you would never do anything like this if you weren't sick. We know how bad you feel and we are with you.
Let the shallow Rotarians go if they won't forgive because they aren't worth their creed if they don't. Let those of them who havenn't sinned cast all the stones they want, they are just heaping judgement upon them.
Go on with your life with the people who support and really care for you. They are all that matter.
Good luck and God speed.
Bless you dear child of God.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home