Sunday, November 19, 2006

Time moves on.

I have a great family of friends who know and support me no matter what. They are true to me and don't expect me to live up to their idea for my life choices and they are always there to encourage me.

Work life for me right now is looking for work. I have a couple in the hopper and hope that I am gainfully employed soon. I will keep you posted. I should know on a couple by the end of the week.

My volunteer positions and group affiliations include, Emergency Services & Disaster Agency, Community Emergency Response Team, The Quad City Botanical Center, Bettendorf Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee, Volunteers for Symphony, Symphony in Bloom Garden Club, Gamma Phi Beta Quad City Alumnae Group, P.E.O., and the Scott County Lead Coalition.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Lis! Keep up the good work. This area is lucky to have you.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home