Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thank you

To all of you who have posted and shown your support with cards, calls and letters of support both to me and to the judge, I thank you. Your true friendship shows me that there is a reason to get up in the morning. I don't need Organizations to find fair weather friends. I just need the real friends who stick by me always.
You many Christian pals have shown me the true meaning of friendship and sisterhood and I will never forget. I have been through the ringer, but you have all stood by me and supported me. Now my medication change is working and I feel better than I have in 44 years. It is amazing what the right drugs can do to make you better and how badly the wrong drugs can make you act. I was never worse than I have been the last 4 years, but I have a fresh start and a healthier heart thanks to all of you.
I love you with Christ's love and thank you from the bottom of a heart that can finally feel again.
Praise God!
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home